Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Packs need Qi ?
Hey , i've got a problem.
Someone requested a set , i have made one , the reward was 6 pack , these ones : http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inventory.php?userid=296920

I have done the set , he wanted to send me the packs , but , he cannot , because i don't have enough Qi , i already have more than 7 packs in my inventary , and i never needed any Qi for them , why ?

Is there something new about packs ? Thanks for the future help.

Fyerr : si tu lis ca , merci de maidez , ça menbete vraiment cette histoire ^^
Last edited by gabiel; Oct 23, 2009 at 08:41 AM.
There are Qi restricted items such as pure, demon, void, toxic et cetera. Use the shop to look up how much Qi an item requires.
I don't know, he only told me it :

.......well....you see,u only got 350 qi it says,and i think it only le me send a few cause ur low qi soo...idk wat to do

And no , that is incredible , full demon set i bought , don't need even 1 Qi ^^, so i think its weird that a neptune pack or a knox pack need qi ^^.
In a pack: no
In a set: yes
So either he doesn't have packs or he's not that smart.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

He has sets, not packs (only one pack).

Also if you want to check if you can purcase an item, then feel free to fo into torishop and click on the item. That will tell you wether you have enough TC/QI or not.
Note that you only need TC for buying it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Ho , i didn't know that there was a difference beetween :

-This pack contains a full set of Velvet Items
and -
This pack contains 1 x Full Velvet set

I don't need qi for one , but i need Qi for the another one ?

Slipanc : If i only need tc for them , why can't he send me the packs ?
Is the problem just come from The neptune and knox packs/set ? or the problem is from all the packs in his inventary ?