Ranking
Original Post
[Sale] Realistic halo sets!
Hi there I am selling sets made by my friend KarWOWski they are Halo Sets based on recon armour. Each Set is 75k each. Only One Copy of each colour will be sold. Green is not for sale as it is karwowski's. Colours I am selling are: Brown,Pink,Red,Tan, 2 more colours are coming blue and grey and that will be all that i will be selling.

Accepting Items Or Flames

These sets are the same but recoloured if this is a problem then dont buy them.

Only 6 halo sets will be sold 2 more coming soon to make the six

all previews 128x128

Brown:

Pink:

Red:

Tan:

All tc to be sent to ToriBashem. Just post here then send me the tc and which colour you would like. Only one copy of each colour will be sold and only 6 copys will be released. Red,pink,tan,brown,grey and blue. Green is for karwowski.

This thread is for the sale of halo sets if you have comments please post them here.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=131921

NOW ACCEPTING ITEMS! OFFER ME

Lowered prices to 75k each!
Last edited by Festus; Oct 27, 2009 at 06:58 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Nice Improvement ToriBashem Nice Halos Ive Ever Seen.GJ
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Um, I'm pretty sure that if the set is the same but just recoloured then all the people who are wearing the set need to agree that they will share it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

fargle: The set is the same but only 1 copy of each colour will be sold so the set is unique.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cant you read?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fargle View Post
Um, I'm pretty sure that if the set is the same but just recoloured then all the people who are wearing the set need to agree that they will share it.

Well, the customers would have to agree that it's ok first. As long as they are aware of that fact when they buy it, there shouldn't be a reason for them to be upset.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Verry nice sets 9/10 for sure, i think, the best 2 are the original(Green), and the brown one thts in same pic, they are sweet... im saving my 10/10 rating for when someone makes a halo set with some battle damege, tht would be insane
Visit Alphasonik's texture city for all texture needs cityhttp://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=126259
Piiiiink! 100k? :< Would you take some nice items? PM me.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.