Ranking
Original Post
[DSC]Anarchos
Anarchos

Aim/Story/Rules
What is anarchy? Anarchy simply means no government. If you are an anarchist, that means that you want to be a part of a society with no rulers and you believe that rulers are not necessary in order to succeed.
Government means a monopoly of force over a specific territory. Anarchy does not mean that there are no rules, police or courts. There is simply no monopoly of force. Anarchists hold that only by eliminating government will individuals be able to express their values in the way they see best, and by doing so effect a superior and progressive society.
In this clan, there is no governance. Everybody will be treated the same. Everybody will be able to have a say. How popular or important you are depends on you. You will choose how you participate in this clan. You will decide your level of involvement. For the purposes of becoming official, I will assume the role of ‘Leader’. Do not think of me as your leader, think of me as your spokesman.
However, just because this is clan is focused around anarchy, that doesn’t mean that we don’t have standards. If you want to join, you must be mature. Mature in my eyes means proper grammar and sense behind your posts. You spam like an idiot, you don't get in. If you want to join you should consider yourself to be a good debater, as people will most likely be against anarchism. There is no belt restriction, this clan is personality based. Should you manage to make it in, you will be permitted to wear the tag [An] ingame.

Allies and Enemies
Allies:

Aether
Flux
Pandora
Raid

Enemies:
Nobody yet.

Fraternity Members
Ele
Vernaq
Exie

Note: I am currently looking for a likeminded co-spokesman (leader). Post here and I’ll get to know you. If you tickle my fancy, I will take you on as a spokesman.

Application form
Previous clans:
Infractions/Bans:

IRC Channel: #Anarchos

Who says anarchy, says negation of government;
Who says negation of government says affirmation of the people;
Who says affirmation of the people, says individual liberty;
Who says individual liberty, says sovereignty of each;
Who says sovereignty of each, says equality;
Who says equality, says solidarity or fraternity;
Who says fraternity, says social order.

Who says government, says negation of the people;
Who says negation of the people, says affirmation of political authority;
Who says affirmation of political authority, says individual dependency;
Who says individual dependency, says class supremacy;
Who says class supremacy, says inequality;
Who says inequality, says antagonism;
Who says antagonism, says civil war;
From which it follows that who says government, says civil war.

Yes, anarchy is order, whereas government is civil war.
~Anselme Bellegarrigue

SYSTEMS FUCKED UP DUE TO INACTIVENESS OF MEMBERS ET CETERA.
CLAN IS CLOSED.

I'm not deleting everything here because I hope that all the DSC's in the future will learn something from this and finally discover how to write a good DSC. I've noticed a few DSC's taking note of the format displayed here so I hope to continue to inspire.

Shalom.

Last edited by Ele; Nov 2, 2009 at 01:49 PM.
Looks good Ele, good luck. =3 Also added you guys to our allies list.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Ele, good job on making Anarchos. The first post looks very organized, good luck with this and may the alliance between Anarchos and Ęther last long.
I've sent a few PM's to some members I think would benfeit from this clan.
Am awaiting the results of a few alliances at the moment.