Toribash
Original Post
[Free Give Out Auction] Fourth Anime Give Out! (can be bought for 25k)
This is a free sale (my 4th free sale) all you need to do is to say why you deserve this head and i will see if you really deserve it.

Auto buy: 25k

Current person i think deserves this head: Palaxius

IF you want a recolour you will get it after you win

This ends after 2 weeks from the 2nd of November(today)

If you want to request a head from me please visit this link : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...hlight=dentian
Last edited by dentian; Nov 3, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Don't make this wibbbles agian @_@. I want REAL Reasons Not Weird random I will kill you if you don't give me stuff.

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

I deserve it. Because I want a head that's always been a creative freestyle unlike some other people who can make anime heads for me are disappointing. Yours, on the other hand is an idea of what I've been looking for.

RIP ∑
master of the universe
I know you want to help a poor guy like me get a head like that.

No, I deserve that head because I've spent all my time looking for that head. : O
Last edited by raiz123; Nov 2, 2009 at 04:15 AM.
The person below is gay
I deserve it because I'm not going to wear it.

I'd rather give it to someone who actually needs a decent head, to someone who wouldn't sell or trade the head. Someone who wouldn't bother to look at this thread.
I think I might deserve that picture because it's pretty good. I've purchased your works before, and I'm quite a fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
Hmm i will be deciding for today's person i think deserves it.

Check my Texture shop

well i think i don't deserve the head at all, because i'm no one special and not even well known or something.. but i just sold my old texture set and due to the fact that i really lack skill in texturing a new epic head like that would at least help me a little to get over the lose of textures around my tori..
because atm it's pretty blank..
so yeah i accually need new textures and this head would be a nice start, but since posting here is somehow like begging, and i hate begging, i don't deserve the head..

damn that's wierd shit O.o