Toribash
Original Post
[Auction] Bomberman set!!!!
Selling this Bomberman set made by Fawflaw for retro month. Comes with a free knox relax. (looks about the same colour as the hands.)

Lead Bidder:Autoz
current bid: 32k
Min next bid:: 34k
Min raise: 2k
Autobuy: 45k
End date:12th November
Last edited by Festus; Nov 9, 2009 at 09:13 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Wow that was fast updated bidder. Thanks
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
32k.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Ok im not going to say bids updated after every bid but yea they will be when i can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is full. Take a look before you blurt things out. Btw Bomberman looks like this:

So get your facts straight. Anyone wanting to look at this set go int ofree play and type /dl ToriBashem then wait a few minutes and type /lp 0 ToriBashem.

Thanks For the bids guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by TheUsurper View Post
completely f****in' EPIC!!!
really dude, nice. if i had enough tc, i would bid. definitely.
btw, would you mind rating these heads ive made? im a newb at this, so i need some feedback. Thnx.

Textures in need of rating
Hey, im new to texture designing, and i just want some opinions about these heads i made.
I think that they're pretty good, but im biast, so please, try not to hold back.

Thnx.

also, btw, if you consider this spam, il delete it. thnx

If you want textures rated, post them in art/videos, not in someones auction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Thanks for the comments guys. Just to clear this up set was made by Fawflaw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Autobuy lowered to 50k. This ends in 4 days
Last edited by Festus; Nov 9, 2009 at 09:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]