Toribash
Original Post
[Auction]Pumpkin Head
Bumpmaped jack-o-lantern head.
Blood splatters, Eyes and Mouth optional and with small extra cost changeable.
To show what bumpmap can do I have made two previews for your pleasure. First with Bumpmap and second without.

Starting Bid 3k
Min raise 0.5k (500tc)
AutoBuy 35k

Bumpmapped Version (ingame may look slithly less bumpy due povray render differences compared to real game) texture scale 128x128

No Bumpmap Version (ye It looks like basketball from long dodgeball tournament) texture scale 128x128

Here is also the original preview that was in higher quality (for you to see the big difference) texture scale 500x500

And Bid Away!
Ends at 24h after last valid bid
Last edited by HunterDrow; Nov 9, 2009 at 09:21 PM.
Way too overpriced for a head like that, halloween has also passed so not many people will want that. I suggest you lower your starting bid and autobuy then you might get some bids.
Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
Way too overpriced for a head like that, halloween has also passed so not many people will want that. I suggest you lower your starting bid and autobuy then you might get some bids.

what he said, i would bid but overprised =(
battle stations
@CTRL: Bid accepted
@FREDERATOR: But aparently there is people who think it's worth it. And If you are already able to spend 10k (or lower if from market) on empty bump map I doubt he has trouble paying this much for texture that someone has spent quite number of hours to work on.
Last edited by HunterDrow; Nov 10, 2009 at 12:23 AM.
Originally Posted by HunterDrow View Post
@CTRL: Bid accepted
@FREDERATOR: But aparently there is people who think it's worth it. And If you are already able to spend 10k (or lower if from market) on empty bump map I doubt he has trouble paying this much for texture that someone has spent quite number of hours to work on.

someone could spend 2 days on a head that looks like crap. i dont think it matters how much time you spend.
battle stations