Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The little icon in the bottom right hand corner of your game screen, gives you an instant boost if you buy it.
Mostly due to high volumes of scamming.
Market Squad's got a policy discussion thread up here as well, if you have any comments/complaints/whatever.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
And I rec(k)on you have no idea how the instaboosters work.
Users are given a code, which they use to activate the booster. How do you propose we prevent people from sharing said code?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I'm not terribly sure how these instaboost codes work, or how you have them set up currently, but would it not be possible to have the buyer have to register it to their account, requiring to input their username and password upon purchase? If so, couldn't this information be used to lock the code to that account, so it would be invalid for others?
That'd be rather complicated. And all rather unnecessary if we just ban sales, eh? The developers have enough on their hands making the game. Let's not bother them with trivialities.

B&B&B&