Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Skipping Replays
I have a rather annoying problem that i am not sure if people are getting or not and its starting to really get on my nerves...

Why is it that when i save a replay, some times when i play that same replay back it always seems to jump and skip... is it a bug in the game or is there a way to fix it? PLease help
Originally Posted by Dahakalael View Post
I have a rather annoying problem that i am not sure if people are getting or not and its starting to really get on my nerves...

Why is it that when i save a replay, some times when i play that same replay back it always seems to jump and skip... is it a bug in the game or is there a way to fix it? PLease help

Welcome to the forums.
This type of question belongs in support, not in General Discussion. Discussion forum is primarily for discussing stuff.

I'll go ahead and move it now, but try to post in right places from now on.

PS: damn it Delaid
Well this usually happens when you edit your replay too many times, or Toribash just cant save your replay properly.
There are fixes for it (manual editing), but to do that, you have to be an expert in replay editing. If your interested, search around here.

Otherwise, there isnt a real fix for it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Welcome to the forums.
This type of question belongs in support, not in General Discussion. Discussion forum is primarily for discussing stuff.

I'll go ahead and move it now, but try to post in right places from now on.

PS: damn it Delaid

It was me, by the way.

And the replays do that, it's normal. Just corrupted and etc.
I'm not sure if you can be arsed to do this, but you can look at all the places where you changed stuff, and recreate it in a new replay.
T1cux: clan have eggs.