Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Forced Purchase
Don't know how this happened... But.. I clicked on Rerka's link to his market in game and quickly realized that everything was outrageously overpriced (Orc Grip for 50k) and X'd out. But SOMEHOW I purchased a Gladiator force worth 1k (Never even hovered over the buy button, wasn't even on the page for more then 5 seconds)... that is worth 25tc in the torishop, which I would obviously not buy. I was hoping this purchase could be reversed as I never actually purchased it...
Last edited by Myro; Nov 13, 2009 at 06:53 AM.
His link was a link to the buy option which automatically buys the item. This is against the rules. I do not know if you can be helped because you did not get a screen shot of his post.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Ugh... Didn't even know this was possible. If i realized that i was charged before i closed the whisper i would have.
Yeah they might be able to fix it still. but yea idk without proof
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Myro: send over that item and I'll refund you.

Also next time when you click something, make sure you actually read where that leads.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

he sent this link to me too! i was suspicious of it so i took a screenie and didn't hit the link:

solid proof
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
That is good you have proof now that should mean a ban for him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]