Toribash
Original Post
BUY MY SET!!!
cmon, look there screens, this one of my sets

soooo.....i think this set costs 40к
who wanna buy it?

with him this ground:
The colors are a bit fail. You should pick another color and it needs shading.
40k wouldn't sound too good for that set, a bit overpriced
Okaaay, how many you can offer?

This color in style of a brick, but with different sparks.

And force and relax you should buy
Last edited by BLEDNYI; Nov 13, 2009 at 03:22 PM.
Sorry, But this is definately not worth 40k, at most it is 20k, its just the same texture over and overt again, you didn't even bother to mirror anything.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
=/ look at screens! i have already mirrored all of textures, are you blind, man?
Tell, that you dont wish to give so much money for a set because it is not like to you, and dont think out bosh >.<
You are kidding right? The legs, thighs, biceps and triceps ARE NOT mirrored. -.-"
Oh my, what is this doing here?
No, I do not joke, if you saw them in files it would be convinced that all of them are reflected, across and on a vertical, everyone!!!!!
the head is very nice, the colours are a phail though, i dont like, if colours were black and blue or something, maybe better
6/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Yeh I agree, the head is nice but the colours don't go well at all, also its not mirrored mate, you can see on the other side its just the same texture that you've put on meaning that its the same pattern over and over gagain like dapawner told you, now I would say about 3k for the head and about 10k for the rest of the set. Your colour choice has let you down on this set.
Maybe this is fucking set, but when i said that i can make a set to order, to me have told: you should have examples. Okay, this example. How many, and who can nad want to buy it for 13-15k?