Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Toribash Error Message
I've reinstalled 3 times. It always works up until the part when I type in /dl GuardianDuo in order to receive my textures and stuff. If I do type in that, then the game freezes and never works again until I reinstall, even when I delete the GuardianDuo custom folder.

I've looked at the FAQ, and I've tried the sdl.dll thingy. It does not work. I do not use that overclocking program, and Toribash was working fine up until last Thursday, so it can't be a video card driver problem.

Any tips on what to do? Or do I have to play the game from now on without custom stuff for my Tori?

craPC Specs:

Dell Dimension E510
2GB RAM (upgraded)
Windows XP Professional Edition
Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A04
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00 GHz
DirectX 9.0c
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Nov 15, 2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Computer Specs
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Have you done any changes to your computer around the time it stopped working? If so, what changes were done?
No, I don't remember doing anything to my PC at that time.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Hmm when did the problem exactly start?
After which reinstall?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well, the problem happened a few days after my first reinstall, which I did because the flame forge was not working in my Toribash.
Then it didnt get fixed after the second reinstall either?
Hmm, and you can play easily?

Oh by the way, are you trying to download yourself in single player? Bcause if so then it will work really slowly. If you are to dowload someone's itemd then go in game and do it on a server.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

The flame forge was fixed, but now my Toribash freezes whenever I type in /dl GuardianDuo.

I guess I can play easily, but my Tori will be blank.

And I did try downloading in SP. It worked before for others, but it always insta-freezes when I try to DL myself.

EDIT: When I try to connect to a multiplayer match, the same error message pops out, and I am required to reinstall.
=(
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Nov 17, 2009 at 02:15 AM.
UPDATE (sorry for the double post, but I really want this problem to be fixed): The game also receives the error message when I attempt to save a replay. The replay pops up in the replay folder with the correct stuff, but the game freezes and never works again.

It seems that once I receive the error message, I have to reinstall, or else the game will always display the error message upon clicking on the .exe.

EDIT: OK, now it isn't even working when I reinstall. =P
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Nov 18, 2009 at 01:57 AM.
Did not install something new, and I have BitDefender 2010 Anti-Virus as protection.
Besides, what kind of virus only affects Toribash?