Ranking
Original Post
Aikido Nubs
Don't you hate it when people in aikido servers do a kick on there opener?
I'm a Aikido lover so i play in aikido server everyday,and i see alot of noobs kicking the other opponent out of the ring,its starting to get annoying.

don't you hate it when they do kick on there openers?
aren't their extremely experienced aikido players, who happen to kick on their openers? what's so bad about it?
The Black Market
Just Dream...
yeah, its there servers, why dont you do one and fight there ?? Its there right to kick, nudge up, force spect and others, I know is hateful. but that are the rules
UNIBASH
Originally Posted by blackbird1 View Post
yeah, its there servers, why dont you do one and fight there ?? Its there right to kick, nudge up, force spect and others, I know is hateful. but that are the rules

he's talking about an actual "kick" you know a "move"? He means when people kick others out of the ring in aikido..
The Black Market
Just Dream...
My god, people can't not complain about aikido anymore.
"YOU KICKED ME OUT OF THE RING!!"
"YOU LIFTED ME OUT OF THE RING!!"
"YOU DID AN EFFECTIVE MOVE THAT CAUSED ME TO LEAVE THE RING!!"
"YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME LEAVE THE RING, THE WHOLE POINT OF AIKIDO!"

Aikido's point is to get the guy out of the ring, stop complaining about it. It's like complaining in jousting if the guy flies at you
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post

Aikido's point is to get the guy out of the ring, stop complaining about it. It's like complaining in jousting if the guy flies at you

But it gets repetitive and annoying when they do the same kick, especially when they do a judo move. YES, the point is to get the opponent of the ring.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by culapou View Post

Quoted for the absolute truth.
I myself believe I am a fairly good aikido player, and many of my openers consist of using kicks. There is no problem in using them.

Like culapou said, basically if you do ANYTHING to push someone out of the ring now, someone will bitch. Just grow up and accept that you may have lost fairly.
Back in my day...
And remember kids, quitting in the middle of a match and making it look like you were seriously angry, and that you are a depressed masochist is the new black.
Kicks are way too easy to counter to get annoyed.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube