Toribash
Original Post
Why did I get kicked out?
Look, I took a picture of this:

I was playing Wushu against a Black belt, we started a game (we were alone in the room) and he just kicks me out when I win from the start...

Did I do something wrong?

Please respond and tell me what you think,

bo21bo
The operator (someone with @) of a room can do what ever he pleases with his room. If he felt the need to kick you he can do so. Whether is be the fact that you are spamming his server or that he just doesn't like you. He can kick you for either. You should respect his actions even though you may not agree with them, and move on to another server.
Last edited by IceShadow; Nov 16, 2009 at 11:39 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
If you were about to win and he created the room, and then he kicked you, no offence to the person who did this, but they are just a bad looser...
i think u can ignor this.. if he is the operator he can do what he want in this server...
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
I know he can do whatever he wants, but WHY did he actually do this?

Thanks for your quick responses,

bo21bo
Originally Posted by bo21bo View Post

bo21bo

There's no way of knowing his reasoning, perhaps he is just a sore loser, or perhaps he just accidentally kicked you.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
He did it because of all the pwn inserted into him at once.
Also, it was of rage, because you beat him in his own server on the first try, so he rage kicked you.
Click for my shop!
Originally Posted by bo21bo View Post

bo21bo

WHY don't you just PM him and find out?
MrPoptart: Yea... the picture was taken just before I got kicked out of the room... And when I joined again, he wasn't there anymore (and the name of the room was "Join!!" or something...)
Well you can look at it this way, if you were a black belt and you got pwned. Wouldn't you act the same way, be honest.