Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Request]30k for making me gui stuff
I wunt some awesome new startup menu (the gui textures n stuff) for 30k in graveyard style just make it look awesome and really dark i don care if it is cartoon style or a real picture with some effekts .....
short.....
do what you want but make it in graveyard style and awesome and you'll get the 30 k
;P
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k
My Menu
Okay I made this menu for you. Hope you like it:

Tell me what you think and if you want to buy it.
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE
Last edited by Zas32x; Nov 30, 2009 at 04:18 PM.
If you need to contact me do it here.
Here's my start with it, backround and logo so far. I'm still going to edit the bottom part of the backround.

Gravestones are NOT drawn by me, they're from these pics below.
pic #1
pic #2

Also, do you want some specific text and font to the header?
Last edited by Teurastaja; Nov 18, 2009 at 09:00 PM.
Firstly ITS NOT JUST ABOUT DOING EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN.... Its about makeing something awesome ...even if u just stole a pic and cut it on rite size and do some effects on it ...as long its awesome ill buy it

Im sorry Zas32x but the hand and the plant are much too cartoony for me im more searching for something more realistic , head is much to bright what about putting the gravestone on the left upper corner away just as the head and the hand and the plant and the splattern left down and make it look darker and more evil lol
make some dark bloody "death" out of tb-violence perfected and just let it look less cartoony
Background is kinda awesome but i wunt to see the moon :o

Well, i would buy it for about 3 k but not for 30 sorry

Teurastaja
Nice but make something else out of the bloody splattern and make deathc out of tb perfected just like zas and fill the whole menu more tho make a bit more shining maybe

Last mention: I will buy the FIRST awesome one surely everthing awesome after that ill maybe buy for lower

Edit : thats a picture i like for example thats just that dark mighty powers ;O

neednt be a graveyard...just awesome ;)
Last edited by hAsbroken; Nov 18, 2009 at 09:42 PM.
Well, its canceled for now made my own one and then that shitty gui destroyed it... well if i dont re-cancel it tomorrow ill just buy both of u 2 for a lower price tho

Edit: works again
i made my own one now and i think its aweosme so i have no reak need for it anymore BUT
I'll Give 5 days from now, and the most awesome one ill buy for 30k then tho
Ill maybe comment the menu's but as i said ill just buy ONE at the end so dont sit long on it if ur not quite sure you can do better then the guys before you ;)
Last edited by hAsbroken; Nov 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM.