Toribash
Original Post
i need a head txtur
uhh hi there dudez umm well i only have 814 tc and ive goten many ppl selling under that and i was wonderin if u guys coold make me a head txtur under that amount plz. if any thing my favorite animal is an octopus .they freeking rock! but any ways if u coold make me like a
cartoon bad butt octopus hed txtur i woold be happy to pay u 814 tc cuz that all i got but yeah u have any txturs u wana show me (octopusues plz) just pm me a pik of it or post it in this thred thanx gtg
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Dude, you've already been burned for this once. We don't like it when people abbreviate and use horrible grammar or smileys.
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them
Yes, please use proper English. You'll get nowhere with grammar like that. It actually takes me longer when i try to abbreviate.
Exactly ^^
well, just be polite and dont abbreviate ikn forums, and you will get somewhere, dont smiley spam or anythign, or you WONT get anywhere...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Just tell me if i can get a freeking head because i think KROOK just fricked off my deal!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Im on it and any specific color?

EDIt:
Last edited by LilTerror; Nov 24, 2009 at 02:27 AM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/