Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[REQ] I would like some feet for my set. [30k]
Hey all.

I want to request some feet for the set I'm making, It's going to be my set so there's no hurry.
It should reflect my style really well, clean sharpness etc. I'll pay up to 30k depending how much I like it.
What I was thinking about are some kind of mechanic boots. Perhaps moonboots or something alike.
I can't find any reference pictures, sorry.. Also, if you only do the outlines, I'll pay you half.
I shall shade it to my likings then. It is necessary to give me the PSD though. As I'd probably like
to change them a bit to tweak them to my likings :B I hope you guys can come up with something epic.

I really like my legs (not thighs) so perhaps use that as a reference?
If you want the PSD of the thighs PM me.

Good luck all, feel free to post in this thread with anything related to this request.

<3, Alpha
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Could you get a more clean picture please?
I actually quite like them :B
Try making them a bit more clean though, they look crowded.
I'm an artist.
Look closely at my legs.
I want it to look similar to them :B
If you want the PSD of the legs, feel free to ask.
I'm an artist.
Hope you don't mind that i post it with your set, help to give you an idea how it looks, and sorry for the delay.. was up for 2days+ straight and needed some sleep :P. Made a new one(Cleaner). I don't really like the top.

Last edited by Myro; Nov 20, 2009 at 06:53 AM.
It looks okay, but it's not really my style.

I'll send you the PSD's of my legs, so you can take a look how I worked.
There are a bit to many little details on it, keep it simple and smart please.

Good try though! Theyre better than the first try :B
I'm an artist.
Yeah i have a hard time making it looking like your legs without it looking like i just copied them. But at least someones trying :P
I have send you the PSD (:

Tell me if you need some more info.
Also, I don't mind if it looks copied, as it needs to reflect my style :B

I'd like to remind you that it's possible to only make the outlines, and I'll color it in then.
But the price will be a little less though :B
I'm an artist.
This is probably my last crack at it, just can't seem to do "Clean"... Suppose having a tablet would help.
These ones had bad quality for some reason.. dunno why.. meh. Pic is crap.. kinda gave up ;) Good luck. Can't believe I'm the only one that tried for this.