Toribash
Original Post
help me please
ok i play wushu and they always beat me with the helicopter kick can any1 help me learning how to do it?
Fight fire with fire isn't a great idea most of the time in Toribash. Anyway, I don't know how to do the kick, but this is in the wrong forum I think.

Nope, this is the right place. ~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Nov 19, 2009 at 01:23 PM.
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
Originally Posted by wadjet2 View Post
but this is in the wrong forum I think.

At least now it isn't.

But as he said, fighting back with an another helikick isn't a really good idea.
Helikicks use a lot of force in their kicks.
A nice hit to their arm(s) and/or leg(s) will most of the time break them apart or fracture them.

Aim for the arms and legs.
Best way is to jump high and attack and then play defensively.
Also you might want to make them unbalance themselves which will fuck up their kick.
I don't know a lot of moves that would go low to fend off heli kicks but my choice would be to jump high.
Also look for openings to hit them.

:|
v v
Attached Files
Skky_Playhighonhelikiks.rpl (19.5 KB, 12 views)
tyler, just use the ub3r noob kick, it works every time :P

incase ur too nooby to know the noobiest kick evah, its hold all>contract knees>extend pecs.
I suggest sweepkicks. Most heli's leave the torso exposed.

_______   <---- Legs
   |
  _|_    <---- Torso
 / O \
But this is just for the helis where the circle formed by the spinning legs are parallel to the ground.

Originally Posted by Skky View Post
Best way is to jump high and attack and then play defensively.
Also you might want to make them unbalance themselves which will fuck up their kick.
I don't know a lot of moves that would go low to fend off heli kicks but my choice would be to jump high.
Also look for openings to hit them.

Usually, jumping up high will not be effective because most heli's can be directed upwards, simply by contracting the glutes and extending both hips.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Nov 20, 2009 at 07:27 AM.
Yep, usually sweep kicks and rushes can beat the helis.
Though you need to be careful if you rush, because most of the helis start with a backwards move, then they launch towards the enemy.
If you cant reach them with your rush in the second turn then you are all lost.
Though sweeps usually have the right timing for hitting exactly where they are supposed to hit.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!