Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
heavy rain?
any1 hear about the game heavy rain? info: supposedly the best game to come out for ps3'
release date: February 2010

any more details about it? discussion?
Ps3 only? Hopefully later in 2010 it'll come out for 360, pc, etc. Even though it's requirements will probably eat my computer. I like how when one character dies, you continue as another. Gives the game a more realistic backdrop.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
i heared it cant come out for xbox or pc bcaus ps3 is the only system tht contains the kind of power to be able to run it :O
Meh, i've found that every game that promises "realistic emotions" make the characters look sick all the time. Not quite sure why. The graphics are pretty, though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
i heared it cant come out for xbox or pc bcaus ps3 is the only system tht contains the kind of power to be able to run it :O

Computers have more possibilities then the PS3, the xbox 360 could most likely not run it though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
Computers have more possibilities then the PS3, the xbox 360 could most likely not run it though.

It's also published by Sony, so changes for it to come on Xbox or pc are quite slim.