Toribash
not a bad try, but try to aim for where the lumbar and the abs connect, that way your forcing the energy of the kick to separate the joints. Just try some slight tweaking and you'll get it eventually.
We don't hire night janitors.
SPLIT

Settings:
Engage distance 140
Gravity 0 0 -9.82

Hold All
Contract left pecs
Extend right pecs
Right rotate chest
Left bend lumbar
Contract left glute
Contract right glute

Space

Contract neck
Extend left pecs
Contract left hip
Extend right hip
Relax left knee
Extend right ankle

Space

Extend neck
Extend left wrist
Extend left elbow
Lower left shoulder
Contract abs
Extend left glute
Extend right glute
Contract left ankle

Shift + space x5

Extend left knee

Try it out, but dont copy it exactly try to base it off your own kick
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
there are some things that help to know when making replays,
In order of importance:

1.Save every time you get another part of the replay finished (ex. i make a cool opener that i like, but nothing breaks.....save it, than i make something break, save it...ect.)

2. If it doesnt work the first time than go back with r and move some things around till it works.

3. Momentum, you want as much of it as you can get...so dont move things around alot...

4. When you go for a punch or a kick, if you move both arms together instead of one forwards and one backwards, you get more speed/momentum.

5. This is what you did wrong in the replay. You "can" break a person withought hitting a joint (ball) but its tough, and you need alot of speed, so usually people aim for the joints.
Attached Files
keys - fix.rpl (35.6 KB, 17 views)
Technical Old School. - It exists.
change in the second step from the kick:
Extanding left Ankle -Contracting
Extanding left Gluet - Holding
and the left Elbow to Contracting
Attached Files
Work.rpl (24.7 KB, 13 views)
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
R4ff did exactly what i did, he just hit it with a graze, i hit it directly....grazing a joint makes breaking joints easier, because you can hit a joint multiple times that way...that made more sense in my head...
Technical Old School. - It exists.
sorry i dont see that u have reply too...
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]