Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I miss this game.. I used to steal people pants after I killed them and put them on the ground where I killed them so when you walk through some towns there was pants littered everywhere haha.. and for the PC version I made a slaughterfish crossbow of doom.. I think it was like a dwarven crossbow that shot slaughterfishes.. the PC version was awesome.. I made my own underground bunkers in each town.

Good times.
/set gr 0 0 -30
This game was really good and with a few mods you can make this game look really good the one thing bad was at the start it would take you sometime to hit something
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
This game was really good and with a few mods you can make this game look really good the one thing bad was at the start it would take you sometime to hit something

>mods
Yes, I am aware (ergo the graphics in the pictures). Thats basically how good you can make morrowind look (I'm using a darker texture pack for an aesthetic change).

>hit things at the beginning
That's only if you are using a weapon you dont have as a major skill. If you're doing that, you're a moron.

Also I believe I am 50% blind in at least one of the pictures due to boots of blinding speed.
Yes, m0o, win. Win.

This game is absolutely epic in everyway possible. Much more challenging than Oblivion, and with much more variety.

I currently own the original Morrowind for the Xbox, 3 high level accounts.

Unfortunately, owning Medium Armor in the original and non-fixed Morrowind is not rewarding when compared to the Light and Heavy Armor max armor ratings, since Medium Armor illogically has the lowest maximun armor rating in this version. Still, this is the greatest sandbox RPG I've ever played.

Oblivion was waaaaay too easy :P
I tried playing it 3-4 times and I just couldnt get into it. I start out, pick my sign, skills etc then I try to go on the first few quests and I get lost looking for a dungeon and some plants (which was extremely annoying) and then I ended up at this bridge with some necromancer who beat the crap outta me with his skeleton. So, I'm back in town and I go roaming around and out of nowhere, a guy falls from the sky and scares the living shit out of me, the cool part is that he died :D, I take his stuff and he was holding these jump scrolls with like 1000+ jump strength. I use it, run, and jump and fly for a good 5 minutes into a building 102938 miles away and die. Ok.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Wow, i have JUST installed and patched Morrowind GOTY today (again) and finished installing the basic improvement mods. (morrowind visual pack, texture fix, better bodies, better heads).

Think I'll give it another run. Now that i have a powerful gig I can summon an army of 200 skeletons and wreack havoc >:P

I finished the game 2 times before, and collected every known unique item (and soul) in it (up to things like Ashes of Lord Brinne and whatnot).
I used to be quite a MW fanatic
Last edited by Odlov; Nov 24, 2009 at 07:11 AM.
Here is a good guide on how to make morrowind look top-notch. Personally though, i only installed the mods i have in parenthesis in my above post. I prefer not to take too much away from Vanilla.