Ranking
Original Post
[HEAD]Borderlands
I MADE A TEXTURE AND IT IS A STRANGE FEELING.

I need to move the ears around a bit, but yeah. \o/

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
It would be nice to have a spinny or more pics to see the whole head but it's nice, you could probably add some hair though cause I personally don't really like the bald look and the rest of the head wouldn't look as boring but that's just my opinion. Also the mouth or whatever that is on the mask reminds me of a blow up doll mouth. Anyway 8/10
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
This was my reference image:

There's not much in the back besides straps. The mouthpiece is a bit simplified, but I figured it'd be pretty trivial to try to get all those details in anyways.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Pretty cool. However, it looks like you have some errors on there, such as the lines on the mask. If you could kindly give us a spinny, I would be able to determine whether or not there is an error. But it's a really great head.
Mecha | TRG

nice, everytime i play the game and see that image on the loadscreen, i think "toribash head"
could do with a little more contrast, and your allowd to outline with this one, the games "key feature" is the cel shading aspect. get it right and it looks awesome =)
and you might wanna ge thte mouth piee to be circular on the head.

its different from your usual stuff
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 26, 2009 at 09:49 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
awsome i love that head more than the Game.sweeet.
10/10
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
It would be nice to have a spinny or more pics to see the whole headē
i can't see some parts.. but, this will be amazing.
great job.
I don't like it actually.
It doesn't have the right feeling. The one on the cover of the game is "Whatchagonna do?!",
while the head you made is more like "blowjob?"

I think you need to up the contrast a bit, and define the shape of the back a bit more perhaps.
Try to rotate the eyes just a bit so that they look evil instead of confused.

6/10.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Slightly tweaked the mouth/eyes/ears. I'll mess with cel shading later.
@ XPaD: I didn't include a spinny because 1. I don't feel like reinstalling GIMP and 2. There's not much on the back but the straps of the mask.

Regarding the mouth: I could attempt to add all those little details, but in the end it wouldn't look too different, really. In any case, it's a bit more circular now. >_>
Regarding the eyes: I think it might have been the angle of the original preview, but I messed with the rotation a bit anyways.

B&B&B&