Toribash
Original Post
+Help me please! 2 problems!!
Hey, help me please! I got two problems in toribash.

First:

When I go to play in free play, the dolls are falling down from above, because when I had switched the mod for a mod running, there was a high platform, which was on top. Now after I change the mod for a mod that is below ground, with no platform, the doll is falling from above.
Now it's for me to train more, all the mods I put the doll is falling from above, only if I put a mod that has a platform that is up there.

Problem resolved!! Plz help me on second!!

Second:

Now the second is different ...
When I'm playing, my doll is no force and no relaxation, it is normal, nothing, only with the textures. I do not know why it happens, why nothing ever came of my old textures, which I had before, so I was in the custom folder, and delete. Then delete the textures that I had before, but ran out of items, do not know why.

Please, help me!
Thanks...
Last edited by Rafael; Nov 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by RDevil View Post
Hey, help me please! I got two problems in toribash.

First:

When I go to play in free play, the dolls are falling down from above, because when I had switched the mod for a mod running, there was a high platform, which was on top. Now after I change the mod for a mod that is below ground, with no platform, the doll is falling from above.
Now it's for me to train more, all the mods I put the doll is falling from above, only if I put a mod that has a platform that is up there.

Second:

Now the second is different ...
When I'm playing, my doll is no force and no relaxation, it is normal, nothing, only with the textures. I do not know why it happens, why nothing ever came of my old textures, which I had before, so I was in the custom folder, and delete. Then delete the textures that I had before, but ran out of items, do not know why.

Please, help me!
Thanks...

@2nd problem: This happned to me before, just deactivate it then activate the item and run toribash again.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
I tryed this, I desactived all my items, and play toribash, but notting happened.

Appeared the items!!!
Last edited by Rafael; Nov 28, 2009 at 09:59 PM.