Ranking
Original Post
[SET]First Set - Looking for CnC
Done as a request, not for sale. Just want some criticism on it as my first set.

Last edited by Rikka_old; Nov 29, 2009 at 01:41 AM.
Omg. That's just, EPIC. That could be sold for 60k + at least. Um 10/10 fo sho! Extremely good for a first try! Um, that's realy all i have to say. Nothing you need to improve. Bravo!
DIFL
WOOOOOOWWW realy epic!
i dont like the color but thets only awesome! 9,9/10 (-0,1 cause i dont like the color) realy nice job!
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
thats no way your fist set dude, if it is, then you have a long, and great, roch journey ahead of you my friend, thats great!, 10/10 But wheres the feet?
<3 XPaD <3
Mr. Moustachio
Well I used to do some skinning in WCIII, but this is my first real Toribash set.

Anyways, I don't have the required textures (Well I actually only have the head one XD) so the transparency on the feet doesn't show up in TGA. Ingame the feet would appear as thin "talons"
I've noticed that the head doesn't have the same dark purple color as the rest of the set. I think that the head shading would improve greatly if you added some dark shadows using the dark purple color that is shown on the legs. Good luck.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by Rikka View Post
Thanks for the kind words ^^

I believe I'm currently selling this for 50k. Cheap I know but... >_> Thoughts?

That is actually the right price tho.
Btw really nice for a first set.