Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Help me to decide
I don't know if this thread goes here, move it if not...
Well i'm between two good guitars and i need your help to decide whcih one to buy.
Help me talking about the sound, the price, etc.
TELL ME THEIR CHARACTERISTICS.
They are two Gibson and they are these...

Gibson SG

Gibson Les Paul

i am not talking about the model of the SG i am deciding very over these two so dont start "But which model of SG and which one of Les Paul, etc, etc, etc.
Well the Les Paul is a better guitar. Simple as. Incredible instument.

But either one of these is going to set you back a lot of money. I wouldn't buy either if i didn't have the quality amplifiers or ability to justify it.

Don't buy a guitar like a gibson off the internet either. Make sure you play the actual guitar that you're gonna buy before you do. Not just the same model, but the actual instrument.
Although the look of the SG is amazing, I would think the Les Paul is better Performance wise. The Les Paul (I Belive) has a cleaner sound. (I don't know, It's just does for me.) But like h4rl said, It's will cost you quite abit of money for either one you pick.

But you can pick the SG for looks, or the Les Paul for quality, I would say the Les Paul, but It's your choice P;

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I personally like the Les Paul better, my uncle had one and I jammed on it alot. And my brother has an SG I like it but, I prefer the Les Paul. It just feels right and has a better sound
back
Well...
Originally Posted by h4rl View Post
Well the Les Paul is a better guitar. Simple as. Incredible instument.

But either one of these is going to set you back a lot of money. I wouldn't buy either if i didn't have the quality amplifiers or ability to justify it.

Don't buy a guitar like a gibson off the internet either. Make sure you play the actual guitar that you're gonna buy before you do. Not just the same model, but the actual instrument.

I'd have to agree with h4rl on this one, never buy off the internet and always play the gutiar you are going to buy not a model at the store.
I have a Gibson SG, I love it, it fits me perfectally, BUT, like everyone else said, the les paul is generally a better guitar, unless you want me to go into models, because the older, nicer SG's easily outplay the newer studio les pauls, but :V