Toribash
Original Post
Anyone play Soldat?
A very addictive online multiplayer side-scrolling shooter. Has excellent physics and tons of game types, servers, mods, and a single-player mode that let's you go against bots. But, the online experience is where it's at. Your character can jump, roll, crouch, go prone, and use jet packs attached to your feet. Do a jetpack roll, go prone in the air then use your jets, whatever you like.

Did I mention it's free?

You can register for fifteen bucks to get some extra features, such as forum access, and jet flame colors.

http://www.soldat.pl/en/

My name on there is Baggins.
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming
Installing this now. I used to have it a while back and ended up deleting it.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I effing love the shotty.
I used to play heaps on single player before my computer got reformatted.
I'm probably gonna DL it again.
Ahh I have been playing soldat for like a year and a bit. My clan caim 25th in the SCTFL league involving all the top clans fighting to get into top 24 to make playoffs. Missed out by 1 point to some russian clan D:. Any ways get downloading as well
Ahh, good old Soldat.

I used to play Single player mostly with stupid bots.
I had download A FUCKING LOT maps, probably over 1 000 of them, and once played through them all.
It was incredibly fun.

In Multiplayer I only played some mods like training courses and dodgeball... Maybe others, but I can't remember anymore.
It was a while ago...

Hmm. Maybe I should download it again.
I'm not good in playing normally... You know, shooting 'n stuff. I wonder what kind of mods there are nowadays... Gotta check.