Toribash
Original Post
+kingpin SCAMMED ME
me and kingpin agreed on a 3k duel and i won and he sent 3 tc here is the screen shot for proof i want my 3k
Attached Images
scamfile.jpg (81.3 KB, 34 views)
scamfile2.jpg (81.7 KB, 27 views)
scamfile3.jpg (82.5 KB, 26 views)
Sorry to tell you but hanzO recently decided that duels are strictly player-to-player agreements and that market squad will no longer be dealing with this type of thing. The post is http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=399.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Omg i just saw this. The real story was that bfore this match even happened demon and i dueled 4 3k. I won 2 matches and a frame bfore i won the last match he said i was using noob moves and that he wouldnt give the money. Then he kicked me. After i joined i was pissed and the said ok ill fight u again then. But when i lost this time bfore last frame of sec match i said ur usng noob moves now and like him refused to pay. Now honestly tell me what i did wrong. I wasnt familiar with makin complaints till now so i couldnt do nything about it. I want my money back what i did was fair and just.
Tell me otherwse?
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Case already closed, no use of whining or if you want to, stick to PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!