Toribash
Original Post
+pls help, cant receave toricreds for offers
hi all, i dont seem to be getting any tc for the offers, ive done one, and actually got some tc, but when i did more, i get nothing, yes i have waited, this has been 2 hours, for a reward that was supposed to give me tc in 15 mins max, ive done 2 of thos gamevial thing, but im confussed about that so i dont care about those, but then i did some insurance thing and was supposed to receave 7420 tk, INSTANTLY and got nothing, pls help , oh and for got to say that i did do another one forget what it was, but no matter, still did not get any tk for it
Last edited by Fee; Dec 8, 2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: +forgot to say something
Read through this thread.
It might give you some explanation about what's going on.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by bloody4617 View Post
did not help pls help ME
i still dont have any tk

As you can read there, most of the surveys are scams, what meabns you dont get TC if you do them.
You need luck to actually get some TC from them.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

k thx, that was helpfull, but yes i did know that i had to DO them , ok. if u didnt read, i actually got some tc, meaning, I DID THEM, and i know what it means, why do u im colplaning about reciving them if i dont even know what they are
Thats what I'm saying. You dont always get TC if you do them, only if you are lucky.
If you check that thread I showed you, you can see how many people failed on getting TC.

Vox sucks