Toribash
Original Post
Arm DM and Split Cap
Hi, I'm kinda new to replays, but heres my first one in a while.
Feel free to comment, suggest, or edit. I'd appreciate if someone could help me get the decap in the second replay.
Edit: The final product is at the bottom of this page. Check it out! Its more impressive than these two, but I'm going to leave these here so you can see the change of the replay overtime =D
Attached Files
Sexy Arm DM.rpl (38.5 KB, 25 views)
Needs work.rpl (43.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Cretor; Dec 14, 2009 at 05:17 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Ok, I'll see what I can do. Any suggestions on how to make it faster?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Use more joints so they work together. Like if you're kicking in one direction, swing your upper body (chest, abs, shoulders) in the other.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
i didnt like it because it had no flow at all.try to do what marco said.thats how succesful replays are made.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Well, it seems this replay was a bust. Thanks for the C&C guys. If anyone wants to take a shot at editing it, be my guest.
Edit: I managed to get a split after all. But, its really weak. Any ideas? Im trying to get a split-decap now.
Attached Files
Split.rpl (60.3 KB, 14 views)
Needs work.rpl (43.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Cretor; Dec 13, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

This is what stood out as the way forward in the replay for me. Getting that arm down to lever a bit more speed for yourself and then followig through with the other leg for the decap.
Attached Files
Sweetness! And its flawless too! You've pulled through for me once again tamer0. You sir, are a replay god.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Cool. So now the split cap is perfected. Theres my own version, using Tamer0's tips. And to think this thread started out as a arm dismember =D
Attached Files
Split-Cap.rpl (65.3 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'