Toribash
Original Post
Silver Doesn't Rust
Well, I've been inactive fror quite a while, and when I got back, I expected to suck hard.
Apparently I really suck at sucking.

The first replay is my pride and joy. I know it's not extremely original or anything, but I can watch it over and over again, and still be facinated by how good it looks. It's called 25split because it hits exactly 25.00 on the toribash spedometer the frame before impact.

Second one is some 1p dicking around I did today. If I can get more range and power on the kick, it should be a fairly sturdy opener.

stillgotit and olol are my most recent multiplayer replays etc. I'm proud of the chase in the second one. stillgotit and olol removed. Multiplayer replays go in the multiplayer replays sub-forum, thanks. ~Tamer0

Fifth one is my newest wushu opener, a modified version of a very common one that everyone's probably seen. I still like it though. My first opener with ghosting that works with both Tori AND Uke. c:

Finally, the last one is a modified version of my oldest opener. Just a little tweak to line it up better.

Comments and tips appreciated.
Attached Files
Arg-25split.rpl (35.7 KB, 18 views)
Wushu - Incomplete1.rpl (11.2 KB, 14 views)
Wushu - Punch Rush.rpl (16.6 KB, 16 views)
Wushu - Anvil Kick Redux.rpl (19.5 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Dec 14, 2009 at 07:02 AM.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
Oh wow, people in sheep play toribash?

xD

Nice replays, the SP punch was sexy, and if I had more motivation and concern for such things I would totally steal your wushu openers.

Also this, probably wasnt here when you were last on.

wb
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by BladeNinja View Post
In the Anvil Kick what were you aiming to do for the last kick you did?

Hah, just a half-assed swing at his head. More for flare than anything else. I refuse to go out of the 50-frames-per-turn rule of Wushu. I see using shift+space in SP wushu as cheating :U

Originally Posted by deady View Post
Oh wow, people in sheep play toribash?

xD

Nice replays, the SP punch was sexy, and if I had more motivation and concern for such things I would totally steal your wushu openers.

Also this, probably wasnt here when you were last on.

wb

I wasn't sure where to put it, because I have more SP replays than MP. so I rounded it. :T

Edit: Finally finished the incomplete opener, and I've decided to put my own name on it, because I impressed myself. Sacrificed range on the kick for way more power on the punch, and a better carry-through with the kick.
Attached Files
Wushu - Argpunch.rpl (19.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Argentum; Dec 14, 2009 at 11:21 AM.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum