Toribash
Original Post
AHA ROFLGASM

anyway, there is another one like this, where you just extend both glutes, lower both shoulders, and grab both hands, i think it is just a glitch which happens quite often, i think a moderator would know more, because i havent really looked into......glitches much, anyway, yeah, hopefully a mod will post explaining why the glitches happen, or mabye someone who helped make the physics engine would know...

EDIT: just a question, did you sit through all those 10000 frames just to save it? lol

Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
anyway, there is another one like this, where you just extend both glutes, lower both shoulders, and grab both hands, i think it is just a glitch which happens quite often, i think a moderator would know more, because i havent really looked into......glitches much, anyway, yeah, hopefully a mod will post explaining why the glitches happen, or mabye someone who helped make the physics engine would know...

Not really a glitch. It was how the game was made. It's not gonna be fixed anytime soon since it change the way replays work and such.

Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
just a question, did you sit through all those 10000 frames just to save it?

You don't have to watch the whole replay to save it. You can save it midway, while viewing the replay. You can also save it while editing (when you can move joints) but it is saved where the last joint movement was made.