Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[A]Realistic detailled zombie head - By GABIEL

Starting bid : 30k
Min raise : 2k
Autobuy : 50k
End date : 25th december 2009.
Last edited by justanotheracc; Dec 20, 2009 at 09:08 PM.
b00bies, be quiet...

if anyone else says its too expensive, remember that not all people have 40k, and everyone wants a head like that!

(isnt gabiel amazing?)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
thats pretty amazing ... too amazing some may think

the price is a little too high though gl selling anyway

YOUR chance to win No-Qi VOID RELAX for just 500tc. Join 500 NOW
For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is larger than the other one.
Originally Posted by Skaytboy View Post
too amazing some may think

What are you exactly insinuating ?

And no the price isn't too high, if you would have done the same quantity of works as me , you would have said that it's too cheap.
40K autobuy, and you would get a lot further. Heads don't sell for 70k these days. If you decide to take my advice, PM me I may be interested.
Here's a friendly suggestion:

Lower the prices. Noone wants to buy a head for that much except for a very select amount of people. (1 or 2) I suggest that if you want to sell this head, you should lower the prices. As a guideline, I'll include what I think would be a good price.

Starting Bid: 5k
Min raise: 1k
Autobuy: 35k
T1cux: clan have eggs.
I lowered the prices a bit.
It took me a huge quantity of weeks to made it , even 1k of lowering is already hard to accept , i guess only best texturers can understand that.
Originally Posted by justanotheracc View Post
I lowered the prices a bit.
It took me a huge quantity of weeks to made it , even 1k of lowering is already hard to accept , i guess only best texturers can understand that.

Lol? What happen to Gabiel making the head