Toribash
You should fix the head. It doesn't fit. And the face just looks.. weird. Maybe try going for a more cartoony feel.
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
You should fix the head. It doesn't fit. And the face just looks.. weird. Maybe try going for a more cartoony feel.

Agreed, you should go with a more knight feel, or something cartoony of what RicH said.
< o . . 0 >
)------(
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFF-

na, i personally like the head, thanks though, this set took me 3 days to make, mainly because i'm a procrastinating whore monkey :v

and it wouldn't fit as a knight head, the entire body is covered in red scales :V
Personally I think it looks awesome. Nice job. Has the dragonscales with small knight armour pieces. Head looks a tad bit off, kinda like it needs to not be fully solid, maybe have ears coming out of the helm. That's about all I can think of. Looks a bit odd without ears.
Last edited by JesseD; Dec 22, 2009 at 03:27 AM.
Lol not what I meant, give the helmet holes for the ears, and keep the ears small so that it isn't as hard to do and looks a lot better.
actually, it's just becuase the neck is extended a bit :P when the neck isn't moved it looks fine MORE CC PL0X
The hands look stretched. So is part of the foot. The groin texture looks a bit off when compared to other parts of the set.

And as I said before, work on the head.