Toribash
Original Post
Umm.. FPS question =S
Ahh... I need to ask another question, once again.

1.What is the average FPS for toribash?

2. My fps is around 30, Is there a way to increase it?
(I've tried closing stuff in the background and updating my graphic card drivers.
Once I updated my graphic card driver, the fps was around 60 for about 2 days? then it started going down to 40, then now its 30 and its starting to bother me)

Ive heard something about anti aliasing? Can someone please help me?
Thank you ^^
1. Average FPS vary from person to person, mine is 40-60 on a new Vista with 2.8 Dual Core AMD processor.

2. Make sure you are using the least RAM possible on other stuff (so make sure nothing else is running, even if it's like Limwire where if you close it, it is in the little bar on the bottom left. not truly closed.)

Also, some system specs are alway helpful.
To turn off antialiasing and increase fps, right click your toribash shortcut, find where it says "Target", and after "C:/Program Files/Toribash/Toribash.exe" put -aa 0

It should say
Target: "C:/Program Files/Toribash/Toribash.exe" -aa 0
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I open task manager and end processes that I don't need. Be careful though you may accidentally end a process you need and have to reboot. End processes like VersionCs2tray (Adobe photoshop tray) or Aim6 (Instant messenger auto log on). I usually run it at 60 fps.
I once disabled my sound card with end process. So be careful with that.

You could always just get a supercomputer though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I think the max is 60 fps, thats what i get and it never goes a bit higher.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Ahh, so thats how -aa 0 works ^^

I have 512 RAM so I don't think thats a big problem.
And also I close everything that has "user" next to it unless its something like Messenger or something.

Ill reply once I try -aa 0 ^^
Seems Antialiasing thing doesnt work.
And I tried closing everything in the background but seems to be no difference?

Any more ideas?
Only other possible thing would be hardware upgrades.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸