Toribash
Original Post
[WIP]New Simpson Set
A set that I am working on, it will be available for 100k when it is done.
It is a New Simpson in town, and he has a bandanna.

Check it:

As you can see, the joints are blank, but I will find a colour to go with it.

Wish me luck.

Byesza
Toribash, and pie......
My lucky day!
Seriously... 100k ?

This is just a very cheap yellow head what normally would be sold for under 1k... so, if you don't make an epic set and new and epic head, you will be only dreaming about 100k xD
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
The body textures are worth literally nothing, as they are just a solid yellow. The head is worth 100TC at best. Try making some actual textures. Plus, the head doesn't even remotely look like a Simpson. It looks like a smiley face drawn in MS Paint.
ew
This head wont even be worth 5k!
It dosent really resemble a simpson charecter.
I also cant see bandana.
Unless you fix it. This wont be worth making a set.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
OI! Read the tittle, WORK IN PROGREESS! Im doing the textures still, so it is solid yellow.
Toribash, and pie......
My lucky day!
Still, although it is a WIP, it really looks nothing like any one of the Simpsons characters. Did you use any references? If so, it was a bad map. If you just thought "As long as it's yellow and it looks funny, it's a simpsons character"(which is what I think was going on in your head.

Use any one of these 4 Simpsons characters as a reference

- Bart

- Homer

- Lisa

- Marge

And, try again. Otherwise, the set wont look good. The head is pretty much the "heart" of any set.
Oi oi aren't you guys done yet by flaming him that his set sucks.

Telling him once is enough atleast give him few critiques on how to improve like few of the peoples told them.

on-topic:If you want to make a character atleast try to make something that resemble the character atm it looks something very diffrent from the Simpson Character.

Try to imagine the character and try to draw it with brush 1 and colour it later when you're done and so.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Oi oi aren't you guys done yet by flaming him that his set sucks.

Telling him once is enough atleast give him few critiques on how to improve like few of the peoples told them.

on-topic:If you want to make a character atleast try to make something that resemble the character atm it looks something very diffrent from the Simpson Character.

Try to imagine the character and try to draw it with brush 1 and colour it later when you're done and so.

Im adding to deaths post. You should also use layers to help seperate things until your ready to finalize it then flatten the image.

One thing you could try is making a new/seperate layer to outline the layer. Then make a new layer and trace over it etc.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Like Joon said, it looks like a lego character, maybe go that way, and give it some lego "features"? could work out better in the end.