Toribash
I was planning on making a video with that music, I guess I'll do it anyway someday.
First off, the 'Star wars" intro is kind of boring because it doesn't have any music and it's just a pile of text (with some grammar errors). If you're new to making videos I recommend forgetting the scenario and concentrating on the following points:
-Synchronization, it's what makes your video fit with the music, regulate the speed of the clip to make the hits match the beat.
-Effects and Transitions, which also need to go with the music. Try to make them discreet and classy or complex and obvious, your choice.
-Freecam, this is important to make your camera movements fluid and original, simply follow the instructions in this thread and practice a bit, once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple and makes your replays look a hole lot better.

You can also try adding shaders to your video. Just go to your Toribash folder, got to data/shaders and choose the name of one of the files in there, then go in-game, and type /lws [namehere].inc
if your computer isn't laggy, it should add colors to the landscape
You need to get a better recording program. The one you have is of low quality and leaves a watermark; try Fraps, it's the one I use and the best I know since it's made to record video games.
im not that stupid dude, but freecam isn't working and i didn't foud any shader matching with this theme, but thx
There were spelling mistakes, the replays were poor, the replays were too long, I saw the mouse a few times whilst filming, I found it hard to read/understand the text at the beginning, plus there was little to no effects.
3/10
Also, don't use Hypercam, it sucks. Use Fraps.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Also, don't use Hypercam, it sucks. Use Fraps.

Indeed, I said it already but it's a basic necessity if you want to make a vid.
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Indeed, I said it already but it's a basic necessity if you want to make a vid.

Your comment was tl;dr

Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
but i have a problem with fraps, it only records one corner of my screen

What resolution do you run Toribash at?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time