Ranking
Original Post
Uke's revenge collab
i dunno if this has to be posted elsewhere, but i had an idea:
In most of the videos, replays, and stuff, the one that always gets pwned is Uke, so today, while I was tearing off his head, I thought "poor little bastard!", then I thought "I bet that if he could, he'd kill me and every toribasher that has ever killed him", and then, i came up with this idea: let's make fights in which Uke kicks our ass(or rips it off, whichever you like), then we put them all together in a video and upload it to youtube!

if you like the idea please reply!

thank you.

Edit: Thanks murray.
to evreyone else: if you're willing to participate, then just attach your replay to a post and reply here =D

NEW: LIST OF PLAYERS
(aphabetically)
-Agonized
-Dragoblade
-GabeW
-Ilasaigues
-Knossoss
-Morbon
-PredatorC
-Snorlaxen
-taffjr1234
-Tyme234
-weed33

Waiting for more!

AND PLEASE: JUST ONE REPLAY PER PERSON!!!!

Also:
I reserve the right to not admit your replays if I don't like them
Last edited by ilasaigues; May 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM.
if you're willing to participate, then just send me an e-mail, with your replay attatched to it, and in the subject, put: ukecollab-(name)

so you don't have to look for my e-mail, i'll just write it here: [email protected]

Y'know, people can attach replays on their posts on the forum.
Who's making the video?
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
Y'know, people can attach replays on their posts on the forum.

umm.... yeah... you're right.
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
Who's making the video?

i am. i got a program to make videos, so i can make one, as long as the final video is shorter than 10 min, which is the maximum time allowed by youtube.
Last edited by ilasaigues; May 10, 2010 at 11:21 PM.
Have you made a video before? Please attach, to see your work. If i like it, i'll put some replays up.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
i'm sorry m8s, but i just discovered a HUGE flaw in my plans.... i can make the video, but... you won't like it. my video card doesn't support shaders, so the video would be without shaders. i just thought about it. basically, we're screwed... i can't do the video.

Sorry

edit:
Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
awww that sux,

well, this problem is actually temporal, coz my card actually supports shaders, but they don't seem to work. if i fix the problem i'll tell ya, kay? ^_^
Last edited by ilasaigues; Jan 11, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.