Ranking
Original Post
.on.toribash.com
What is it? What does it do? How do I use one?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
It's a link which gives the user who owns the link 30 or so TC every time someone clicks it. It make your on.toribash link go here - http://on.toribash.com/

I'd like to remind you that advertising your on.toribash links on this forum is against the rules, and you can get infracted/banned for repeated posting of them.
collect snots from the nose
Would posting one in a signature count?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
It doesn't matter if it's in a signature.
Just don't post them or make threads that tell people to click it etc.
So if I were to put one in my sig, and cover it up with... Oh, let's say "I dare you, Click me" would that work, or is it against the rules?
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
So if I were to put one in my sig, and cover it up with... Oh, let's say "I dare you, Click me" would that work, or is it against the rules?

Posting your on.toribash links in any way, such as like you stated, or through a picture (if you have toriprime) is allowed. Just make sure it's in your signature.
collect snots from the nose
You know, I never knew how to do this...a damn year and I never knew.

Thanks.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.