Toribash
Original Post
[VID/MUSIC] Time To Say Goodbye (Blarsa Remix)
One of my friends recently created this masterpiece, and I thought it would be a good idea to post it here and share the pure awesomeness of this creation.

Music and video (excluding the stock footage of the concert) was all created by Blarsa.

You can download the song for free at www.blarsa.com

HD LINK (Use this!)

Oh and before anyone thinks about using this song in a Toribash video, I've reserved it. ;)
Last edited by Bust3r; Dec 28, 2009 at 02:49 PM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Oooh, Italian music, I saw the program My Christmas of Andrea Bocelli, it's fantastic, also the video. I love it. 10/10
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Techno + opera is a pretty nice combo isn't it? :P
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Yeah, I think it's pretty incredible how they managed to fit it in with this kind of music. /jawdrop
Originally Posted by zaktt View Post
it would do awsome on a toribash vid

I'm already planning one.