Ranking
Original Post
Possible Key Scandal
(please excuse my spelling)

I have bought a reg key from DarkEnergy for 12k, and given it to firebanesword. The key is not working for his head texture, or the shop. I told him to PM Veb, and Veb said it was (either already active or fake) as told to me by firebanesword. DarkEnergy said he was totaly responsible for the key.

So I would like a resoloution please, because I am missing my 12k and FBS's key is not fuly working.

~Sincerly
Zane Nutio
Dude, I totally feel for you. Has your friend added his key into the forums yet? If he has and it is still not working, I'm afraid you have been ripped off.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
mabe, but its fbs's, and i think the kewy may have ben activated by someone else before I got it, or FBS.

Anyway, i'm not one to give up, so war_hero, i might not me totaly doomed. (nor fbs)
i think the kewy may have ben activated by someone else before I got it

Well .. if your sure he has done everything right it must mean someone has it in their forum profile.

Im talking to veb now, i'll see if i can figure something out.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Thank you hawkinz, it is greatly appricated, I am almost positive he did everything right. So I belive that is the problem.

I will make sure this doesn't happen when I attempt to get Revo Reggd.
The key is in use.

Tell me who should have the correct key with the proof of purchase.
Once that is done, I will do what I have to do.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Hello
I talked to DarkEnergy, he really had no idea it was in use and will send you the 12k.

Dont forget to check your PMs!

Yes veb, PMS.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole