Toribash
Original Post
HOMEWORK SHOP
Know what NEVER FUCKING MIND every one just moans at me "OMGZ CHEATINGS FOR OTHER PPL" do i give a shit no i dont i may aswell go rip my brain out through my nose. So yeh im takeing this down.
Last edited by T0astman; Oct 15, 2007 at 12:52 AM.
helping people cheat... i say that sounds like a phail
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
so you do their homework for them and you consider that "helping" them? They will never learn it if you do it for them

EDIT: I also noticed that you already have a similar one in the hall of shame... and your making another.....? that a bad idea
Last edited by Shlimby; Oct 15, 2007 at 12:31 AM.
<ADTerminal> Sure
Mhm so I dont see nothign wrogn with ti its there choice and That player guy has got it out for me hes always Shameing my threads.
he shames them for a reason.... it gives a bad name to torbash players
<ADTerminal> Sure
Restarting a HoS thread in your clan forum makes your clan look bad.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Jesus do you read anything i say ?! I started a godamn Help! Stiki because i needed to help my cousion learn how to kick people from his sever And he goes and shames it. Hes pissing me off
Ok so here it is THE HOME WORK SHOP. Im a straight A student at the Moment and flyign through all of my exams i will gladly do any homework for you that you need doing. The cost depends on how big the homework/essay is if it has to be liek a 5 page essay 5kTc i know its alot but its reasonable. Try and work the rest out by yourselfs. Thanks.

Jesus do you read anything i say ?! I started a godamn Help! Stiki because i needed to help my cousion learn how to kick people from his sever And he goes and shames it. Hes pissing me off

i didnt see any help in there... just i will do your homework for TC
<ADTerminal> Sure