Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG] Hellhound
An abstract creature of mine. Doodled random shapes on paper one day in Art class and with a little guidance, it slowly took shape. Turned the sketch into what you see now. My first finished digital painting.

Used: Paper/Pencil & Photoshop CS4

Criticism is encouraged.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
Needs more eyes, and it should be breathing fire or something to make it look more badass, but it's still pretty cool from coming off of abstract shapes
wtf for an sick repelling fkn ugly dog!!!!

10/10 !

can i buy a puppy plz ?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
i reckon it shouldnt be breathing fire, bit too cliche, what abolut like spittle coming out of its mouth
"Animals are my friends, i dont eat my friends"-George Benard Shaw
So much muddafacking win.

It's really amazing. It reminds me of the skeleton aliens in Half Life 2. Even though the spine looks the outline of plated metal, I really like it.
The shading of the tail is not that great, the light looks as if it is pointing from the side of the body on the tail, but on the other parts it looks like it is coming from the front. Other than that it is a very great drawing and especially the furry points of the body, magnificent. 7.68/10.00
The mouth is pro, but i dont really like the stance, and it needs more muscles!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."