Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG] First Signature.

So this is my very first signature. I have some background
in art and what not and I aimed for more flow in this one.
I may have displaced my name in this.

C&C greatly appreciated.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Great job! The only thing i suggest is instead of having an all black 'basic' background, add more c4d's to it!

10/10 for a first signature
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
thank you! I will have to remember that.
nice!!

how did you make it look 3d?
anyway its a good sig.
i just cant see the name
9,9/10 cause of the name ;)
Check out my Youtube!
The name's in the left middle.

Also, 8/10. it's pretty nice.

'Specially the 3Dish tan colored blocks.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Hey Djpz,
It's a pretty decent first signature. You need to work on the focal placement though. It's not good to have it at the side of your signature as it is away from the first place that people see. The text is perhaps too well blended. Also work on depth and lighting, these terms will be explained in the next tutorial that I make. I should have it finished very soon, I'll make sure I send it to you. Also work on blending the render a little better, right now it sort of sticks out.
I'll comment on the flow now as that appears to be what you said you were trying to work on. The flow is decent untill you reach the thing on the far right. Flow moves in one direction so the things on the far right didn't really match the flow on the far left.
I'd give it a 6/10 as it is your first.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing special. A character, scan lines, no effects, a title, and some abstract garbo in the background. There is no blending really, considering you have this dar looking character, and rectangles and twirlies in the background. You should make the background look like the character belongs in it and not on top of it. Second of all there seem to be no effects in it other than scan lines. Yo should try to maybe use some filters on it to make it seem more worked on, blended, and more stylish overall. Right now I give it a 4/10, its a good start i guess, but you can do a lot better.
@Galard I had next to no signature experience but very little texture experience. Surf helped me on some placement in one of his tuts but thats about it. all I read was a scanline tut and I used that KillZone character.

thanks for all the C&C I should have another one up soon.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
@Galard I had next to no signature experience but very little texture experience. Surf helped me on some placement in one of his tuts but thats about it. all I read was a scanline tut and I used that KillZone character.

thanks for all the C&C I should have another one up soon.

I can't care less on how you did it, I was just saying how you could improve it.