Toribash
Original Post
Replay jail BE MY PRISONER NAO
Hey your my prisoner nao! HAHAHLOLOL AT YOU!!
ok its time to get serious.
Watch my new and improved replays, comment on them, then post it here.
I know I posted them in my older replay thread, but its really starting to die, so just let it die.

In the fine print: My first real attempt at headpassing.

Ballad of the suffering: A decent splitcap. I think there is something special about this replay.

The grand generation: A flashy decap.

ENJOY!
Attached Files
RayA75-In the fine print.rpl (208.2 KB, 52 views)
RayA75-The grand generation.rpl (74.0 KB, 46 views)
Last edited by Ray; Jan 16, 2010 at 05:38 PM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I've edited your Grand Generation, pretty nice I think. Just showing the potential of the hit.
Attached Files
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
thats a very nice boom meam. thanks for the edit.anybody else have C&C on my replays.and more comming soon.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

(208.2 KB, 15 views)RayA75-Ballad of the suffering.rpl (129.6 KB, 14 views)RayA75-The grand generation.rpl (74.0 KB, 13 views)(208.2 KB, 15 views)RayA75-Ballad of the suffering.rpl (129.6 KB, 14 views)
what!? about 14 veiws each and 3 comments!? people!! dont be shy!
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

I likey these (y added for emphasis)I like your style, very smooth and flowing.

In the fine print: Was meh for me. Headpassing is one of the things that NutHug and others have set a really high bar on, so now for one to stand out to me it has to be really good. Honestly though, I have never been big on it :/ but thats personal taste...I DO think you could have had them go back forth a couple more times. Instead of launching the head away, try to get a softer hit on it, or another grab maybe. Either way, good work, just not my thing. 6/10

Ballad of the suffering: Probably my favorite I really like the opening, and the decap kick is an excellent use of grab. I do think you could probably make the decap kick boom, but eh, its nice as it is also. 8/10

Grand Generation: really nice move you do there, and the cleanliness only makes it better. Every time I watch a spiny replay, I think about how it might be differant if you try for other hits though. This is one of those that I'll bet you could get a few replays out of, just experiment with it, like meamo has already done, Ill bet there are lots of boom potential spots in there. 7/10

Also, props for giving your replays cool names I hate when you watch some bitchin replay and it is named like "madman 204" or "tacofootnosebearrandomwords"
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
thanks.im still trying to climb up the replay maker ladder you know? just working my way up to be one of the best, and good critism is one of the things i most appreciate now.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

BUMPITY BUMP!!
heres one of my more destructive replays.but not as stylish
Attached Files
RayA75-Snipe hunt.rpl (82.8 KB, 18 views)
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

heres a WiP ive been working on.if anyone would like to finish it off, be my guest i mean prisoner.ill be working on it for now.
Attached Files
RayA75- WIP 3.rpl (46.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Ray; Jan 16, 2010 at 02:24 AM.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn