Toribash
Original Post
How do I make my texture shop?
I made around 6 or 7 head textures. I know how to preview them and make em spin and whatnot. I already took snapshots ingame of them too. Just one problem though. How do I make em show up in a shop? Like, add a picture of them so its visible. Please help.
Ok do u have a spinny example of these heads? if the answer is yes u can upload it with a uploading site ( imageshack , ....) and do a thread called [shop]"NAME of the shop" then u can sell it ;)
I tried earlier. What type does the files have to be to be on image shack? can it support .tga files? The closest I got was a small question mark under the link. Other times the link and the IMG tags stayed the same.
Imageshack does support .tga .

1. Go to Imageshack.
2. Upload the spinning head that you want by pressing Browse, and then searching it from your computer.
3. Press Upload Now.
4. Copy the link under Direct Link (which is under Links to share your image: ."
5. Paste it in your shop editing text box
6. Type tags around the link
7. Here we go. The pic should appear like this one does:

Hopefully this helped.
...I tried saving the heads as spinning... The colors are messed up, ie. A turquoise head with a red mouth and eyes now looks lime green with blue mouth and eyes... Did I save it incorrectly?
Originally Posted by Nermado View Post
I tried earlier. What type does the files have to be to be on image shack? can it support .tga files? The closest I got was a small question mark under the link. Other times the link and the IMG tags stayed the same.

you should save it as .png file
wait... It works now with the .png so thats good. But there is now another problem. Tonakai said that I should copy the direct link, but I have no idea where that is. It says "get codes for web sights, codes for email, or codes for forums" Is this correct?
What i do is upload them to photobucket as spinning globes and once uploaded, copy the spinning head.(not the [img] codes or links but the actual head). Once i do that i paste it into my head shop. Simple as that.

Hope it helped.=)
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<