Ranking
Original Post
my best run
I rarely do running stuff, so here's a replay i just did. Can anyone give me tips on how I can be more relaxed without falling over? Thanks. Comments in general are appreciated as well.
Attached Files
run for your life.rpl (264.0 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Huck; Jan 11, 2010 at 03:32 AM.
beep
Well, my upper body is pretty stiff when i'm running.

Also, i left some room in the end of the replay, so when people c&c, i'll practice it
beep
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
you cant be relaxed when you run. ( i think )

Actually, you "can" be relaxed when running. You just need to practice and balance.

Also, when you feel like your going to fall backwards, relax your hip. For example, your left leg is making your tori fall backwards, relax that hip so your body will gently go downwards. From there, you can use the downward momentum to push yourself forward.
Last edited by Dragenon; Jan 10, 2010 at 09:04 PM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Heres a good tip you dont have to extend your knees on every step that will make the run look rough i run barely extending my knees.Also it be better to be leaned a little more forward so you dont almost fall back everytime.Its good to look at some pro runners replays and see how they do it. Take a look at my run.

I'll let it slide this time since he was asking for tips but be sure to ask the thread maker's permission before posting your own replays in future. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
Basic running.rpl (68.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Feb 2, 2010 at 01:15 AM.