Toribash
Original Post
[SHOP] Ilasaigues' Epic Texture, Signature & Avatar Shop
THIS SHOP DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE
THE CONTENTS OF THIS SHOP HAVE BEEN MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION, IN HERE
Last edited by ilasaigues; Jul 14, 2010 at 08:03 PM.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
hai! would you give me the set and the head for free? i'm a total noob. haven't played even once, but my friends told me to try and buy a set. so pwetty pwease would you give me the items for free?
Originally Posted by GabeW View Post
Really?!

HA! Balls, no! this ain't no charity center! i need money, comprende? big money. 15000 credits, comprende? now. if you don't have the money (and according to my deductions, neither do you have possession of the items that allow you to use the sets), then go win some, or start making your own damn sets, damnit! you bug me with your begging! get out of here!

The shop is still open for buisiness. All customers that HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, you're invited to buy.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
Originally Posted by ilasaigues View Post
HA! Balls, no! this ain't no charity center! i need money, comprende? big money. 15000 credits, comprende? now. if you don't have the money (and according to my deductions, neither do you have possession of the items that allow you to use the sets), then go win some, or start making your own damn sets, damnit! you bug me with your begging! get out of here!

The shop is still open for buisiness. All customers that HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, you're invited to buy.

you're mean!! but you're true. i actually shouldn't be begging. sorry... hey! how about i make sets as well! we can sell them together, and then split the money in two!

how would you like that?
only if you make something worth of my time. make a set and show it to me, and then we can talk about teaming up, but i already tell you this: the money goes 60-40

i'll be waiting for your set.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
agreed. i'll have the set ready in no time, and then i'll mail it to you, kay?
ps: who gets the 40%?
agreed. i'll have the set ready in no time, and then i'll mail it to you, kay?

kay.

you
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
Originally Posted by ilasaigues View Post

you

>_<

well. at least i get some money... ok, deal.

byee!