Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
A better attempt at a sprite sig!

Rate a bitch kplzthx.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
9/10 Looks great, better than anything I could do. :P
Although, the beam thing coming out of Megaman's arm cannon thing could use more of a 'splosion where it comes out.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
I've been told that by many people.
I'll work on it when I get another chance.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I dont like it. Background is to flat. It holds no depth at all. The sprite is pixalated and the rest isnt (aint compensated). Ad the beam needs a splash. Also try some smudging for the background.

5/10
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
The sprite is pixalated and the rest isnt

That's the entire point of a sprite sig...
actually it isn't. The point of a sprite sig is to improve the flow of the sprite. If its pixelated make the flow pixelated. Some prites arn't pixealted at all Since this one is it needs certain ammount of pixelation on the rest of the renders.

Make a V2 with a little pixaelation on all renders exept the render layer.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
I guess I might try it.
Not sure it'll look good.
It looks great parker. I think Hamade just has some kind of problem where he has to pis all over other peoples art to feel good about himself.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well