Toribash
Original Post
PowerBomb?
So I made a mod where Uke could powerbomb Tori. Simple. Very simple.
So just look at pic for full description.
(A picture is worth a thousand words right?)

Why make a mod like this?
I got so frustrated that I can't powerbomb anything.
Attached Images
PowerBomb.jpg (14.4 KB, 167 views)
Attached Files
PowerBombMod.tbm (5.1 KB, 76 views)
PowerBombMod.rpl (34.6 KB, 42 views)
Looks like fun *DL*

EDIT: It's pretty simple, just the rockem-sockem on uke and putting tori up into the air, but it is very fun to play ^^ Good for setting up aerial-tosses, swingkicks, etc.

Here's a replay i made, TripleSwingKick. ( The first decaps uke and rips off his arms, and the second and third use his head as a fulcrum for me to conveniently swing into ) Not another skillful madman, just a simple swingkick-decap and then some somersaults in the air.
Attached Files
TripleSwingKick.rpl (42.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Oct 22, 2007 at 12:04 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Powerbomb:
A Powerbomb is a professional wrestling move in which an opponent is lifted up (usually so that they are sitting on the wrestler's shoulders) and then slammed back-first down to the mat.

The standard powerbomb sees an opponent first placed in a standing headscissors position (bent forward with their head placed between the attacking wrestler's thighs). He is then lifted up on the wrestler's shoulders and slammed down back-first to the mat. A prawn hold is commonly used for a pinning powerbomb.

Some additional information:
It hurts.

I really like it. Though I suggest you put him a bit more higher, so you can properly place your legs up on his shoulders.
Originally Posted by R4C3R420 View Post
I really like it. Though I suggest you put him a bit more higher, so you can properly place your legs up on his shoulders.

xD WTF lol its 9 Years old men
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.