Ranking
Original Post
Replays.
I has dem. Check them out, don't leave a comment if you cba, but I appreciate them. Especially if they tell me how to improve.
Will post more when I feel like it.
Attached Files
HV - 3x3.rpl (162.4 KB, 56 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
yess!! yay HV made another replay thread!! ok ill start it off by commenting on this.
the opening and the first kick looked a little idk but wasnt as good as the rest.8.5/10
didnt have the usualy style of ur previous replays.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
lol that first bit was a little deceptive but i liked it i was kinda like oh look whats he gunna do after a spin.... boom explosion.....*stares* *WTF*

any way 8.999/10 i dunno what but something was lacking
🫷🦚🫸
I liked the replay, but what you should be careful about is that you don't grab with every hit, just to get a boom. Every hit in this replay relied on grab for the momentum. The grab, however, was used pretty well. It's not ugly.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
hmm... liked 3rd kick mostly. And didnt like 1st kick at all(anyway there is 1 small detail i liked in it: ungrabbing before kick :3) but together they look great plus 2nd kick is core :3 9/10 just coz i like symmethrycal dm's. i know i'ma fag :3

great job.
Quickly made to keep this thread going. DEFINITELY not my style.
Attached Files
HV - Justacap.rpl (117.9 KB, 35 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Well, I read your thread in Rapid Threads, and I totally agree, so, just for you, I'm gonna post as much as I can think of.

3x3 - It was great. I would've liked it more if you maintained that speed that I love so much, and if the first hit was a boom. Crisp, clean and steady is how I like em.

Justacap - It looks like a quick one. I don't like it much, but the power in the decap was nice. I don't really have much to say about this one besides that it reminds me of ChezDa's stuff.
T1cux: clan have eggs.