Toribash
Original Post
+[help]TheAnimal is Banned
Hello guys,

it's me TheAnimal and I'm get bannd for hacking by Hampa himselfe but Idon't know why I can't even wride a little program for my Mac so it is impossibal for me to hack Toribash and btw why shout i do this i'm a big Fan of Toribash and I have a Clan to manage.... ;(
I played Toribash for more than 1 Year and I'm support it in Twitter and I get near all of my friends to play it..

And now.... I'm get bannd for hacking Wtf
I'm one of the good guys in Toribash i reported all spamm bots i see I'm was an realy active player

So pls help me to get unbannd

To all Admins:

I hope you don't going to delete this thread and let me proof that i'm not a hacker...

To Hampa

I Know that misstakes can happen I'm sure that this was just a misstake and you can help me...
If you have any proofs pls talk to me via the social Toribash to get that problam cleaned..

Originally Posted by skipe12 View Post
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No never! no!!!!!!!!!!
Thats not fair.... Animal you was ever a fair player and you never will hack toribash ><
I know it....!!
Hampa pls unban him and when you dont answer youre not a good admin-.-
Good Luck Animal that you become unbanned

Originally Posted by shikodude11 View Post
I've got your back animal!

Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
We´ll support you!
It´s kinda test for our loyality to this clan!

Originally Posted by xDeideix View Post
Fully supporting you Animal, as always.
How are the chances for you getting unbanned? Would be a shame if you leave toribash and the clan dies this way D:

Last edited by AeonBank; Jan 13, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
I know you, you wouldn't do ANYTHING like this, this is purely a mistake, i'm sure of it, all my hope is onto you now, good luck!
| tom |
I don't know you but I would advise you to PM people and talk to them on IRC if you want things done, admins rarely deal seriously with bans in the Support section (mainly because they're often justified). I'm not reporting this though since it looks like it comes from good intention and you keep polite which most people in your case wouldn't but I don't think quoting people that know you will help you in any way, specially when you can very easily fake them (I know, you can give the links to the posts).

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
I don't know you but I would advise you to PM people and talk to them on IRC if you want things done, admins rarely deal seriously with bans in the Support section (mainly because they're often justified). I'm not reporting this though since it looks like it comes from good intention and you keep polite which most people in your case wouldn't but I don't think quoting people that know you will help you in any way, specially when you can very easily fake them (I know, you can give the links to the posts).

Hey you see the arrow pointing to the right on the quotes? click them and they'll take you the post. Hope this helps.

THEANIMAL: ok i don't know you but you should probbably do wat slip said

Oh well didn't see the + sign in the title
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Email [email protected]

Do that. Until then this thread is closed to prevent future useless posts.